Saturday, August 31, 2013

Review: A Beautiful Heist


A Beautiful Heist
A Beautiful Heist by Kim Foster

My rating: 3 of 5 stars



A BEAUTIFUL HEIST made me want to go put on my cat suit on and bone up on my MacGyver skills, because being a jewel thief is sexy and who doesn’t love to feel sexy?

Cat Montgomery is a professional thief and she is damned good at it. One big snafu is that her ex-boyfriend is an FBI agent and he is on to her, but Cat apparently likes to live on the edge because she is also dodging bullets from her former friend and mentor and let’s not forget the art thief who is “helping” her or is he?

Kim Foster does a great job combining a variety of elements that make a great read. There’s mystery and mayhem, romance and don’t forget the humor – the heroine, Cat, is funny and quite entertaining. One area for improvement in this book, in my opinion, would be to pick a plot and stick with it. I kind of felt that the story was a bit watered down, because there was just SO MUCH going on – at times, I felt it was too much and tended to skim a bit over the plot lines that I was less interested in.

Despite the weak points, I liked the book and I will definitely be reading more of her work in the future.


✳✳ Copy provided by the author/publisher for an honest review.

✳✳ Reviewed on I ♥ Bookie Nookie Reviews

___________________________________________________
If you like this type of book, you might enjoy one of these groups. Check us out!

Menage Readers

Erotic Enchants

Bookie Nookie's Erotic Lending Group


View all my reviews

BUY IT NOW! - Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment