Saturday, April 27, 2013

Review: Picture Perfect



Picture Perfect by Evangeline Anderson

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



Oh yeah... PICTURE PERFECT was a hot, quick read!

Melanie's mom and Kurt's dad are married, so that means that as step-siblings, they are off limits to each other, right? WRONG! They have resisted the temptation for years, but eventually, the chemistry brewing between them reaches a boiling point and they can fight it no longer.

So, what happens when step brother and sister are thrown together in a compromising situation? A whole lotta hotness is what happens!

______________________________________________________________________
If you like this type of book, you might enjoy one of these groups. Check us out!

Menage Readers

Erotic Enchants

Bookie Nookie's Erotic eBook Exchange



View all my reviews

BUY IT NOW! - Amazon

2 comments:

Red Iza said...

All right, you got me, I just added it to my list ! Wow, what a cover...

I ♥ Bookie Nookie said...

I hope you like it! It's super hot and slightly taboo since the H/h are step-siblings. Let me know what you think!

Post a Comment