- Contact Us - Review Policy
- Blog Tour Testimonials
- Blog Tours - Blogger Sign Up
- Panty Melting Hotness or Just Really, Really Good!
- Click Here for Free eBooks!!
- Erotic Terms - What's This Mean?
- Blog Tour Schedule: A Ghost of an Affair by Ellen March - Nov 24th - Dec 8th @Ms_ellen_march
- Blog Tour Schedule: Charleston Past Midnight by Christine Edwards - Oct 31st - Nov 14th
Saturday, April 27, 2013
Review: The Vincent Boys
The Vincent Boys by Abbi Glines
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
THE VINCENT BOYS is a love-triangle, new adult romance at it's best!
Ashton is the quintessential good girl. She soon discovers that been the "good girl" isn't what it's cracked up to be. When her perfect-little-boyfriend, Sawyer leaves town for the summer, Ashton decides to keep it in the family and taste the brand of badness his cousin, Beau has to offer and HOT-DAMN! Beau is all delicious and dangerous male perfection... Well, he is perfect except for the fact that he should be totally off-limits for so many reasons.
Although Beau does his damnedest to be good, he just can't resist the chemistry that ignites between them.
THE VINCENT BOYS will suck you in, especially if you like the new adult genre and enjoy emotional stories with dynamic characters. Oh! To be young and in love again :sigh*.
If you like this type of book, you might enjoy one of these groups. Check us out!
Bookie Nookie's Erotic eBook Exchange
View all my reviews
BUY IT NOW! - Amazon
BUY THE UNCUT VERSION NOW! - Amazon
Posted by I ♥ Bookie Nookie at 1:55 PM