- Contact Us - Review Policy
- Blog Tour Testimonials
- Blog Tours - Blogger Sign Up
- Panty Melting Hotness or Just Really, Really Good!
- Click Here for Free eBooks!!
- Erotic Terms - What's This Mean?
- Blog Tour Schedule: A Ghost of an Affair by Ellen March - Nov 24th - Dec 8th @Ms_ellen_march
- Blog Tour Schedule: Charleston Past Midnight by Christine Edwards - Oct 31st - Nov 14th
Saturday, April 27, 2013
Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
I am going to have to mull over this review so I don't give too much away, but this one has me so torn...ugh! I can't stand it! But I loved the book.
The characters were fantastic - some were fantastically horrible, but fantastic nonetheless. The characters really came to life. The topic is definitely taboo about a brother and sister who engage in an incestuous relationship - which sounds yuck, but when you see them in their life, it strangely doesn't seem yuck at all. It's a tear jerker, so don't read it when you have to be in a bunch of photos because you will have ugly, puffy, red face and you will not be pretty :-) (or handsome).
This is technically a young adult book, but it was a very heavy and grown up young adult book.
If you like this type of book, you might enjoy one of these groups. Check us out!
Bookie Nookie's Erotic eBook Exchange
View all my reviews
BUY IT NOW! - Amazon
Posted by I ♥ Bookie Nookie at 1:26 PM