Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Bordello Secrets by Heather Whittington

Bordello SecretsBordello Secrets by Heather Whittington

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


Whoa! Something fishy is definitely going on at the Bordello and I was very intrigued to know exactly what it was!


The elusive Master of the bordello is hiding something...something big. The ladies of the night, his ladies, never dare to question why they never remember the nights they spend in his company and his bed. When the new girl, Marie, is told of the mysterious ways of the Master, she is determined to get to the bottom of the big mystery.

For a quick, 32 page read, there sure was a lot going on, but it didn't feel at all rushed. I would have enjoyed reading a bit more about Marie and Master after the big secret is revealed, but the story felt complete as it was.



**Reviewed on I ♥ Bookie Nookie Reviews and The Romance Reviews.



The Romance Review



View all my reviews

BUY IT NOW! - Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment