Monday, May 6, 2013

Check Out Our Smokin' Hot New Design!


When I originally started contemplating the idea of creating calling cards for my book blog, I thought:  yeah, I can do that, no problem.  Well, the truth is, I am not a professional and that is precisely what it looked like; a card made by a novice.   I don’t do shabby, and that is exactly how it looked.  Shabby.   I knew it was time to call in a professional. 

I have admired the beautiful covers and web banners created by Leah Kaye, so I reached out to her to see if she would be interested in creating a card that would compliment my current web design.  Not only was I impressed by the quick response and turnaround time; I was absolutely ecstatic with her creation.  She took the information I gave her and far exceeded my expectations by incorporating key elements from my blog, turning my somewhat bland vision into something I am truly excited about sharing with others.

Thank you Leah for turning my thoughts into reality.



If you are interested in kick starting your blog or promotion, I'm sure she can conjure up something fantastic!  Keep an eye out for more samples of Leah's work right here on I ♥ Bookie Nookie Reviews.  

Leah Kaye Suttle
Graphic Designer & Book Cover Artist

Facebook: MsLeahKaye • Goodreads: MsLeahKaye • Twitter: LeahKaye_

1 comment:

I ♥ Bookie Nookie said...

I LOVE IT! Great Job!

Thank you for jumping right on it - you're like Speedy Gonzales :-)

Post a Comment