Sunday, May 5, 2013

Review: Coming Undone


Coming Undone
Coming Undone by Lauren Dane

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



Well, one thing is for certain, the emotional intensity was definitely present throughout COMING UNDONE. I am in love with Brody...what a wonderful man.

Single mom, Elise has been emotionally and physically abused--duh! What novel would be complete without the wounded dove? Now, in a new town she finds friendship and love in the most unexpected place...in her front yard, well, technically across the street--semantics. This was a great story of new beginnings and letting go of the past...of loving and being loved. I started this book jones-ing for some hot sex and I got a whole lot more. I was actually crying at the end-seriously. Whew! Emotional.

Another thing that I loved about it, was that we saw a lot of Erin, Ben, Todd and Adrian. I am looking forward to book 3. I have yet to be disappointed! Check out this series if you like contemporary romance reads!

✳✳ Reviewed on I ♥ Bookie Nookie Reviews

___________________________________________________
If you like this type of book, you might enjoy one of these groups. Check us out!

Menage Readers

Erotic Enchants

Bookie Nookie's Erotic Lending Group



View all my reviews

BUY IT NOW! - Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment