- Contact Us - Review Policy
- Blog Tour Testimonials
- Blog Tours - Blogger Sign Up
- Panty Melting Hotness or Just Really, Really Good!
- Click Here for Free eBooks!!
- Erotic Terms - What's This Mean?
- Blog Tour Schedule: A Ghost of an Affair by Ellen March - Nov 24th - Dec 8th @Ms_ellen_march
- Blog Tour Schedule: Charleston Past Midnight by Christine Edwards - Oct 31st - Nov 14th
Sunday, May 5, 2013
Review: Coming Undone
Coming Undone by Lauren Dane
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
Well, one thing is for certain, the emotional intensity was definitely present throughout COMING UNDONE. I am in love with Brody...what a wonderful man.
Single mom, Elise has been emotionally and physically abused--duh! What novel would be complete without the wounded dove? Now, in a new town she finds friendship and love in the most unexpected place...in her front yard, well, technically across the street--semantics. This was a great story of new beginnings and letting go of the past...of loving and being loved. I started this book jones-ing for some hot sex and I got a whole lot more. I was actually crying at the end-seriously. Whew! Emotional.
Another thing that I loved about it, was that we saw a lot of Erin, Ben, Todd and Adrian. I am looking forward to book 3. I have yet to be disappointed! Check out this series if you like contemporary romance reads!
✳✳ Reviewed on I ♥ Bookie Nookie Reviews
If you like this type of book, you might enjoy one of these groups. Check us out!
Bookie Nookie's Erotic Lending Group
View all my reviews
BUY IT NOW! - Amazon
Posted by I ♥ Bookie Nookie at 10:54 AM