Monday, April 29, 2013

Review: The Edge of Never

The Edge of Never by J.A. Redmerski
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

J.A. Redmerski, you are one tricky, TRICKY lady! I thought I was different! I knew I'd heard that THE EDGE OF NEVER was a tearjerker, but I thought I'd made it, I really thought I'd gotten out scot-free. Then, BAM, I'm a big, snotty, crying mess and I know my kids want to get up from nap but who can stop reading at a time like THIS!!!!

THE EDGE OF NEVER is an amazing story of finding love in your darkest moments, of finding the other half of your soul when you've all but given up hope. It is a heart-warming, gut-wrenching, all-out must read for every person who dreams of having the kind of love that changes everything!

THE EDGE OF NEVER follows Camryn and Andrew, she on her road to nowhere and he as he was taking the long road.
"I was taking the long road and Camryn was taking the road to nowhere and it just so happens that they led to the same place."
It is the perfect combination of a tale of growing up, making your own way in life, and finding love in the strangest of places. The story takes its time, never rushes the feelings or emotions of the characters, and consequently has the reader falling in love right along with them. There were times I wanted to yell at Andrew because I didn't understand why he kept things from Camryn while simultaneously forcing her to open up and admit her feelings - but the author knew exactly what she was doing and I ended up thinking he was perfect in every way by the end. (And by the way, everything else he did really was perfect so its not like I was mad at him, not by a long shot!)

If all that doesn't convince you to pick up the book immediately, how about my favorite quote from the book and one I will be thinking about for a LONG time:
"If you were to let me fuck you, you would have to let me own you."
Seriously????? Enough said.

View all my reviews

BUY IT NOW! - Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment