- Contact Us - Review Policy
- Blog Tour Testimonials
- Blog Tours - Blogger Sign Up
- Panty Melting Hotness or Just Really, Really Good!
- Click Here for Free eBooks!!
- Erotic Terms - What's This Mean?
- Blog Tour Schedule: A Ghost of an Affair by Ellen March - Nov 24th - Dec 8th @Ms_ellen_march
- Blog Tour Schedule: Charleston Past Midnight by Christine Edwards - Oct 31st - Nov 14th
Saturday, July 14, 2012
Review: Old Wounds
Old Wounds by N.K. Smith
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
OLD WOUNDS is a dark and sad story about a group of teen thrown together in a counseling situation in an attempt to heal the old wounds that plague their existence. Although an unlikely group, they find ways to interact and trust one another with their secrets and fears.
I originally shelved this as a "romance" - after finishing the novel, I have removed this tag as there really aren't many romantic elements to the story. I am very interested to hear more about Elliot's story in the next installment.
Posted by I ♥ Bookie Nookie at 10:42 AM