- Contact Us - Review Policy
- Blog Tour Testimonials
- Blog Tours - Blogger Sign Up
- Panty Melting Hotness or Just Really, Really Good!
- Click Here for Free eBooks!!
- Erotic Terms - What's This Mean?
- Blog Tour Schedule: A Ghost of an Affair by Ellen March - Nov 24th - Dec 8th @Ms_ellen_march
- Blog Tour Schedule: Charleston Past Midnight by Christine Edwards - Oct 31st - Nov 14th
Friday, July 13, 2012
Review: Motorcycle Man
Motorcycle Man by Kristen Ashley
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
MOTORCYCLE MAN might be my favorite in the series - but I just can't give it 5 stars. I like Kristen Ashley's general story line in this series - love the super-crazyass-alpha males in this series, but I hate the rambling, redundancy. I think this is just her writing style. If I were her editor, I would cut out a lot of the fluff. I find that she revisits the "past" a lot and I just don't need that as a reader. I also find it a bit annoying how she has her characters repeat what other characters are saying CONSTANTLY - I understand what she is trying to convey by doing this, but it is distracting.
Despite the rambling rhetoric, I am a fan of her specific brand of "Alpha" male... in fact, I'm looking for one for myself ;-) Now to figure out how get my husband onboard with that idea ;-)
View all my reviews
BUY IT NOW! - Amazon
Posted by I ♥ Bookie Nookie at 9:29 AM