Friday, July 13, 2012

Review: Motorcycle Man


Motorcycle Man
Motorcycle Man by Kristen Ashley

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



MOTORCYCLE MAN might be my favorite in the series - but I just can't give it 5 stars. I like Kristen Ashley's general story line in this series - love the super-crazyass-alpha males in this series, but I hate the rambling, redundancy. I think this is just her writing style. If I were her editor, I would cut out a lot of the fluff. I find that she revisits the "past" a lot and I just don't need that as a reader. I also find it a bit annoying how she has her characters repeat what other characters are saying CONSTANTLY - I understand what she is trying to convey by doing this, but it is distracting.

Despite the rambling rhetoric, I am a fan of her specific brand of "Alpha" male... in fact, I'm looking for one for myself ;-)  Now to figure out how get my husband onboard with that idea ;-)



View all my reviews



BUY IT NOW! - Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment