Sunday, July 15, 2012

Review: Crow's Row


Crow's Row by Julie Hockley

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



CROW'S ROW left me totally flabbergasted. That's the best word I can come up with. This is definitely a book that requires your undivided attention while reading in order to keep up with the twisty plot.

It is impossible for me to give a traditional review for CROW'S ROW without giving everything away. Just know that pretty much NOTHING is as it seems. There were many times when I thought I had it figured out only to have what I thought was reality snatched from me... I was in a constant state of confusion. It was a fantastically mysterious book with some romantic elements that were mostly fade to black but still satisfying. I am eager to see if the author continues the story - though most of the loose ends were tied up, there were some major emotional cliff hangers that I really want to see resolved.

It's a great read - hope you guys enjoy it as much as I did...



View all my reviews

BUY IT NOW! - Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment