- Contact Us - Review Policy
- Blog Tour Testimonials
- Blog Tours - Blogger Sign Up
- Panty Melting Hotness or Just Really, Really Good!
- Click Here for Free eBooks!!
- Erotic Terms - What's This Mean?
- Blog Tour Schedule: A Ghost of an Affair by Ellen March - Nov 24th - Dec 8th @Ms_ellen_march
- Blog Tour Schedule: Charleston Past Midnight by Christine Edwards - Oct 31st - Nov 14th
Sunday, July 15, 2012
Review: Crow's Row
Crow's Row by Julie Hockley
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
CROW'S ROW left me totally flabbergasted. That's the best word I can come up with. This is definitely a book that requires your undivided attention while reading in order to keep up with the twisty plot.
It is impossible for me to give a traditional review for CROW'S ROW without giving everything away. Just know that pretty much NOTHING is as it seems. There were many times when I thought I had it figured out only to have what I thought was reality snatched from me... I was in a constant state of confusion. It was a fantastically mysterious book with some romantic elements that were mostly fade to black but still satisfying. I am eager to see if the author continues the story - though most of the loose ends were tied up, there were some major emotional cliff hangers that I really want to see resolved.
It's a great read - hope you guys enjoy it as much as I did...
View all my reviews
BUY IT NOW! - Amazon
Posted by I ♥ Bookie Nookie at 5:15 PM