Monday, June 18, 2012

Review: A Week At The Beach


A Week At The Beach
A Week At The Beach by Virginia Jewel

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



Who doesn't love A WEEK AT THE BEACH? Especially if it is free - well, yes I am referring to the book - as I acquired it for free through Amazon, thanks to the very generous author AND I am also referring to a free week at the beach in the literal sense. That is exactly the kind of fringe benefits the heroine (Cami) of this fantastic romantic read gets for putting up with her high-maintenance, gold-digging, socialite of a friend, Chrissy.

Cami is a plain jane - in her own mind - who was raised from humble beginnings and surrounded by a loving and supportive family. "Miss Perfect" as she is lovingly called by her sisters throws caution to the wind on and opens her mind and her heart to something a little wild - YAY! Finally!

Great beach read...hell, it's a great couch read! I loved the characters - although Chrissy was a bit annoying at times, she was one of those characters you love to hate - loved the story and loved the wrap up. I definitely plan to check out other reads by this author!



View all my reviews

BUY IT NOW! - Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment