Sunday, April 7, 2013

Review: Rebecca’s Lost Journals, Volume 4: My Master


Rebecca’s Lost Journals, Volume 4: My Master
Rebecca’s Lost Journals, Volume 4: My Master by Lisa Renee Jones

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



In Rebecca’s 4th and final journal novella before the highly anticipated, BEING ME, we finally get to see Rebecca demanding a little control in her relationship with her masters.  

Although these were entertaining, I am ready to get on to the main event, BEING ME and that is exactly what I plan to do at this very moment.

✳✳ Copy provided by the author/publisher for an honest review.

✳✳ Reviewed on I ♥ Bookie Nookie Reviews

___________________________________________________
If you like this type of book, you might enjoy one of these groups. Check us out!

Menage Readers

Erotic Enchants

Bookie Nookie's Erotic Lending Group




View all my reviews

6 comments:

TinkNCognito said...

I love the journals. Getting to see Rebecca's back story is very cool. Since it is the first hook that I found amazing in If I Were You, it was fun to get the back story.

Kim Perry said...

I love the idea of getting Rebecca's story. I'm interested to read the 5th journal from the Master's point of view.

Rose Caceres said...

I enjoyed the journals as well, can't wait to read the 5th journal.

I ♥ Bookie Nookie said...

I know! the 5th journal... I wonder what it will reveal since it will be after BEING ME?

Anonymous said...

I love the journal format, we get an insight into the mind of Rebecca. Can't wait to read the last two of these journals and then Being Me!

I ♥ Bookie Nookie said...

The journal format is great when done right.. and these are!

Post a Comment