Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Review: Restraint


Restraint
Restraint by Erica Chilson

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



Fantastic! I can't stop now - on to the next book!

Ok, I finally got it together enough to review this little treasure.


RESTRAINT. I exhibited very little of this while blowing through this fantastic world of mystery and intrigue that is the life of Katya Waters – I couldn’t even be bothered to stop and review it!

Katya Waters has been through hell and back in her relatively short life. She is beyond shocked to discover that the better part of her adult life has been carefully orchestrated by a wickedly smart and determined puppet-master. The adventure of self-discovery that she embarks upon in the world of BDSM is exciting, mysterious, sexy and sensual. I was on the edge of my seat with anticipation as I submerged myself into her story. I loved it!

Eric Chilson successfully sucked me into the story from the very beginning. The characters are all charming; even the sadistic ones ;-). I can’t wait to see what she does with the secondary characters in this series, there is so much potential. Chilson really has a way with words – I have a feeling she has a big hit on her hands with this series.

If you are looking for something fun and sexy that’s also a little dark with a lot of little mysteries to uncover, then you should definitely check this out. Prepare yourself, because you will want to get straight to book 2, UNLEASHED. I just couldn’t get to it fast enough - I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!


View all my reviews



BUY IT NOW! - Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment