- Contact Us - Review Policy
- Blog Tour Testimonials
- Blog Tours - Blogger Sign Up
- Panty Melting Hotness or Just Really, Really Good!
- Click Here for Free eBooks!!
- Erotic Terms - What's This Mean?
- Blog Tour Schedule: A Ghost of an Affair by Ellen March - Nov 24th - Dec 8th @Ms_ellen_march
- Blog Tour Schedule: Charleston Past Midnight by Christine Edwards - Oct 31st - Nov 14th
Monday, June 18, 2012
Review: That Boy
That Boy by Jillian Dodd
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
THAT BOY really gets to you - I mean the book and well, that boy :-) Which boy? Well, both of them - I can't choose which one I want her to end up with...choices, choices...
***Maybe I should wait to write a review - when I am not feeling quite so giddy about it - the characters were just awesome and the story was told in such a way that you really get to know them like you are part of their lives! As many naughty books as I usually read, this was refreshingly sweet. I found myself half expecting the trio of BFFs to become lovers in a polyamorous relationship - but then I slapped myself back to reality and reminded myself that this is not one of those type of books ;-) Trust me when I say you won't even miss the lack of nookie - yes, it's that good!
View all my reviews
BUY IT NOW! - Amazon
Posted by I ♥ Bookie Nookie at 1:28 PM