- Contact Us - Review Policy
- Blog Tour Testimonials
- Blog Tours - Blogger Sign Up
- Panty Melting Hotness or Just Really, Really Good!
- Click Here for Free eBooks!!
- Erotic Terms - What's This Mean?
- Blog Tour Schedule: A Ghost of an Affair by Ellen March - Nov 24th - Dec 8th @Ms_ellen_march
- Blog Tour Schedule: Charleston Past Midnight by Christine Edwards - Oct 31st - Nov 14th
Thursday, April 12, 2012
Review: A Week At The Beach
A Week At The Beach by Virginia Jewel
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
Who doesn't love A WEEK AT THE BEACH? Especially if it is free - well, yes I am referring to the book as I acquired it for free through Amazon, thanks to the very generous author AND I am referring to a free week at the beach in the literal sense. That is exactly the kind of fringe benefits the heroine (Cami) of this fantastic romantic read gets for putting up with her high-maintenance, gold-digging, socialite of a friend, Chrissy.
Cami is a plain jane - in her own mind - who was raised from humble beginnings and surrounded by a loving and supportive family. "Miss Perfect" as she is lovingly called by her sisters throws caution to the wind on ans opens her mind and her heart to something a little wild - YAY! Finally!
Great beach read...hell, it's a great couch read! I loved the characters - although Chrissy was a bit annoying at times, she was one of those characters you love to hate - loved the story and loved the wrap up. I definitely plan to check out other reads by this author!
View all my reviews
BUY IT NOW! - Amazon
Posted by I ♥ Bookie Nookie at 8:43 PM