- Contact Us - Review Policy
- Blog Tour Testimonials
- Blog Tours - Blogger Sign Up
- Panty Melting Hotness or Just Really, Really Good!
- Click Here for Free eBooks!!
- Erotic Terms - What's This Mean?
- Blog Tour Schedule: A Ghost of an Affair by Ellen March - Nov 24th - Dec 8th @Ms_ellen_march
- Blog Tour Schedule: Charleston Past Midnight by Christine Edwards - Oct 31st - Nov 14th
Monday, April 16, 2012
Review: Kiss Me Crazy
Kiss Me Crazy by Ednah Walters
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
Loved these fantastic characters... I am definitely planning to back track to read the first 2 books in this series. The Fitzgerald's are a raucous and fun-loving family. They have just enough drama to keep things interesting, but have each others back at the end of the day.
This 3rd book in the series was a freebie on Amazon - probably best read in order, but I wasn't at all lost in the story and I was just fine reading it out of order.
View all my reviews
BUY IT NOW! - Amazon
Posted by I ♥ Bookie Nookie at 7:15 PM