- Contact Us - Review Policy
- Blog Tour Testimonials
- Blog Tours - Blogger Sign Up
- Panty Melting Hotness or Just Really, Really Good!
- Click Here for Free eBooks!!
- Erotic Terms - What's This Mean?
- Blog Tour Schedule: A Ghost of an Affair by Ellen March - Nov 24th - Dec 8th @Ms_ellen_march
- Blog Tour Schedule: Charleston Past Midnight by Christine Edwards - Oct 31st - Nov 14th
Tuesday, April 10, 2012
Review: A Firm Hand
A Firm Hand by Cheryl Dragon
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
I find that I quite enjoy the story that involves a naughty submissive in need of direction and discipline.
A FIRM HAND is a BDSM light historical romance that is entertaining from beginning to end... Though I did not feel slighted, I would have enjoyed a little more to the story - the H/h were very likable and I wanted to get to know them a little better. With that said, it was a fun novella that is sure to provide an entertaining evening of reading if that's what you seek.
View all my reviews
BUY IT NOW! - Amazon
Posted by I ♥ Bookie Nookie at 12:57 PM