- Contact Us - Review Policy
- Blog Tour Testimonials
- Blog Tours - Blogger Sign Up
- Panty Melting Hotness or Just Really, Really Good!
- Click Here for Free eBooks!!
- Erotic Terms - What's This Mean?
- Blog Tour Schedule: A Ghost of an Affair by Ellen March - Nov 24th - Dec 8th @Ms_ellen_march
- Blog Tour Schedule: Charleston Past Midnight by Christine Edwards - Oct 31st - Nov 14th
Tuesday, April 3, 2012
Review: Sinful: Epilogue
Sinful: Epilogue by Charlotte Featherstone
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
Thank Goodness! The epilogue offered the closure I need to make Sinful a 4 star read for me. Featherstone's words are beautiful and truly make even the crudest act seem like art. I was very pleased with the how Jane's life played out. Originally, I was upset that Jane settled on being Matthew's mistress, because, really what security did that give her for her future? Though Matthew offered her promises of living as a true husband and wife--legal or not--with love and passion, who is to say when that bastard Earl of Wallingford would rear his ugly head and leave her high and dry? I just felt that Jane deserved to be more than Matthew's mistress. I love the ultimate ending! Really a fantastic wrap to a great book.
View all my reviews
Posted by I ♥ Bookie Nookie at 6:46 PM