- Contact Us - Review Policy
- Blog Tour Testimonials
- Blog Tours - Blogger Sign Up
- Panty Melting Hotness or Just Really, Really Good!
- Click Here for Free eBooks!!
- Erotic Terms - What's This Mean?
- Blog Tour Schedule: A Ghost of an Affair by Ellen March - Nov 24th - Dec 8th @Ms_ellen_march
- Blog Tour Schedule: Charleston Past Midnight by Christine Edwards - Oct 31st - Nov 14th
Tuesday, April 3, 2012
Review: Make Me, Sir
Make Me, Sir by Cherise Sinclair
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
Cherise Sinclair has a wonderful way of combining just the right amount of bondage and domination with romantic elements that appeal to the more "vanilla" reader. I think this is a great series for a reader who is curious about BDSM because it is very light on the edgier side of the scene--humiliation for instance.
This fifth book in the series was quite a bit longer than the others. IMO, [b:Make Me, Sir|9739047|Make Me, Sir (Masters of the Shadowlands, #5)|Cherise Sinclair|http://photo.goodreads.com/books/1294916834s/9739047.jpg|14628135] was heavier on the romance between the oh-so-delicious Master Marcus and his stubborn trainee, Gabrielle. I loved that we got a glimpse of the progress of the relationships of the previous Shadowlands D/s. As an aside...and i don't to spoil it for anyone, but I LOVED Master Z's version of getting down on his knee to propose--classic!
I am not sure if this series is getting ready to wrap up, but I got that feeling as Sinclair gave us a lot of closure on past couples. If it is, that makes me sad :-(
If you like this type of book, you might enjoy one of these groups. Check us out!
Bookie Nookie's Erotic eBook Exchange
View all my reviews
BUY IT NOW! - Amazon
Posted by I ♥ Bookie Nookie at 6:47 PM