- Contact Us - Review Policy
- Blog Tour Testimonials
- Blog Tours - Blogger Sign Up
- Panty Melting Hotness or Just Really, Really Good!
- Click Here for Free eBooks!!
- Erotic Terms - What's This Mean?
- Blog Tour Schedule: A Ghost of an Affair by Ellen March - Nov 24th - Dec 8th @Ms_ellen_march
- Blog Tour Schedule: Charleston Past Midnight by Christine Edwards - Oct 31st - Nov 14th
Tuesday, April 3, 2012
Review: Shift (Shifters #5)
Shift by Rachel Vincent
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
Faythe ROCKS!!! I just don't know how I am going to be able to wait for the next book, Alpha--It sounds like it is the final book in this series--anyone know?
When I first started reading about the Thunderbirds, I was kinda like--uh-oh, where is she taking this one? What was I thinking? Of-course it was awesome! It looks like the Thunderbirds will prove to be a handy-dandy little ally for the Sanders Pride--thank goodness, because they need some powerful ammo on their side. Oh, and I am so glad that jackass, Calvin is finally being exposed for the conniving little snake he is--argh! he gets my blood boiling!
I am Team Jace all the way. Don't get me wrong, I like Marc too, I just like Jace better and I am so pumped that he is finally displaying his potential. I am curious to see how Greg feels about Faythe's dilemma between Jace and Marc--I really think he is going to support her in whomever she chooses. I think she has proven to her Alpha father that she is worthy of the position she is destined to hold in the future--so far from that spoiled little rebel we met in book #1.
Oh the anticipation...
View all my reviews
Posted by I ♥ Bookie Nookie at 7:01 PM