- Contact Us - Review Policy
- Blog Tour Testimonials
- Blog Tours - Blogger Sign Up
- Panty Melting Hotness or Just Really, Really Good!
- Click Here for Free eBooks!!
- Erotic Terms - What's This Mean?
- Blog Tour Schedule: A Ghost of an Affair by Ellen March - Nov 24th - Dec 8th @Ms_ellen_march
- Blog Tour Schedule: Charleston Past Midnight by Christine Edwards - Oct 31st - Nov 14th
Tuesday, April 3, 2012
Review: Alpha (Shifters #6)
Alpha by Rachel Vincent
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
I am so sad that this series is over. This was really a great end to a wonderful series. Although I wasn't mad about who she ended up with, I wasn't totally thrilled about it either--but I always knew that's how it would be...
There were so many loose ends to tie up that I wasn't sure how they would all get addressed, but they did. I am really keeping my fingers crossed that there might be a spinoff series with Jace as Alpha of his mother's pride--there is sure to be tons of drama with that family. There is also Kaci and Manx that could spawn yet another storyline--I think she left a good door open if she wants to go there again.
View all my reviews
BUY IT NOW! - Amazon
Posted by I ♥ Bookie Nookie at 7:02 PM