- Contact Us - Review Policy
- Blog Tour Testimonials
- Blog Tours - Blogger Sign Up
- Panty Melting Hotness or Just Really, Really Good!
- Click Here for Free eBooks!!
- Erotic Terms - What's This Mean?
- Blog Tour Schedule: A Ghost of an Affair by Ellen March - Nov 24th - Dec 8th @Ms_ellen_march
- Blog Tour Schedule: Charleston Past Midnight by Christine Edwards - Oct 31st - Nov 14th
Tuesday, April 3, 2012
Review: Pride (Shifters #3)
Pride by Rachel Vincent
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
This is my favorite so far in the series--I might say the same about the next book too...So much happened in this installment--what a page turner. There was tons of action and a whole lot of "shake-up" regarding relationships among Prides nationally within the Territorial Council. I totally hate Calvin Malone--what a bastard, I hope he gets what's coming to him. So many story lines feathering off throughout this series--as in the previous book, they have discovered a new tabby and she has several secrets and mysteries they have to uncover. Not to mention Faythes many troubles with the Council.
Trouble seems to find Faythe wherever she goes--and I do mean everywhere. She's like a magnet for everything dangerous and menacing. I love how her relationship has grown with her father. They seem to share a mutual respect more so now than ever and they both are doing a better job at showing their feelings.
Ahhhhh!!! Marc! I know he loves Faythe, but I wish he would just put his foot down to save himself some anguish. I guess if he wasnt getting in trouble with the Alphas, he would be in trouble with Faythe and I am not sure which is worse. :-) Looking forward to the next one--loving this series.
View all my reviews
Posted by I ♥ Bookie Nookie at 6:58 PM