Sunday, July 31, 2011

Monica's Secret (Erogenous Zones #1) by Saskia Walker

rating:  ★★★★★
recommended for those who love menage reads with psychic hotties and dominant men who interact sexually.

review:  I will be the first to admit that I am a total menage addict and find that as long as i am in the right mindset, I can find something positive in the smut I read. This book was a total surprise and was by far the best menage book I have read in a while...it really raises the bar for all my other smut ratings :-)

Monica is a psychic who reads sexual energy by touching people and objects people have come in contact with. She is the housekeeping manager in a posh hotel, so you can probably imagine how most of her days must be--flooded with erotic images on a very regular basis. As a result, she does her best to keep her hands to herself and pretty much keeps to herself. Monica is single and has few if any friends outside her 2 psychic sisters...that is until Owen and Alec charge into her life. From the second she meets them, she is pummeled with vivid images of their sexual experiences and exploits. These very hot, very domineering men make quick work of tearing down her defensive walls and building up her sexual appetite. Owen and Alec were one of the hottest same sex couples I have ever read about! Yum!

I was totally consumed from the very beginning of this book. Not only are the characters likable, smart and hot, their sexual encounters were off the charts...wow! The cherry on top was that there was actually a story I was interested in and I truly wanted to know the outcome. I just can't say enough great things about this book. I really encourage you to get it if you are even a little intrigued by menage reads.
 

M/M/F

No comments:

Post a Comment