Sunday, August 3, 2014

Uncovering You 5: Confessions by @Scarl_Edwards 4 STARS

Uncovering You 5: Confessions by Scarlett Edwards
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Visions of ruthlessly and unapologetically destroying Jeremy Stonehart are dancing through my head. Gone are the fantasies of a happily ever after and a man who changes his ways, I want him to suffer!!!

UNCOVERING YOU 5: CONFESSIONS begins with Lilly enduring a brutal and inhumane punishment for falling asleep when she was supposed to be waiting up for Jeremy to return from his trip. But that isn’t actually the worst of Jeremy’s depravity as he begins to show Lilly just how long he’s been calculating his vengeance by revealing layer after layer of his plans. Jeremy is playing twisted mind games with Lilly to lower her defenses just so he can then stun her with another shocking revelation. Luckily, Lilly is finally and firmly convinced there is no redemption for Jeremy and her only option is to calculate his spectacular demise. While I think Lilly would be completely justified in killing Jeremy if she gets the chance, she is determined to actually make him suffer—which, after all he’s done, I can totally understand.

CONFESSIONS is much longer than the previous volumes in the UNCOVERING YOU series and it reveals a lot more pieces of the puzzle, though not nearly enough to guess how Lilly fell into Jeremy’s crosshairs. As Scarlett Edwards has indicated the future volumes will also be longer, I’m sure each new book will help us to finally see the full, twisted picture. I have to admit I had no idea what I was getting myself into when I picked up the first book in this series. An erotic dark romance, I thought; sign me up! But while the series is not what I imagined, it is no less amazing because of Scarlett Edward’s steadfast commitment to revealing the true Jeremy Stonehart.

CONFESSIONS is not for the faint of heart as it can be brutal and horrifying at times, but once you start this series you won’t want to stop until you’ve figured out every last mystery. I’m hoping Lilly gets her spectacular revenge and soon!

**Complimentary copy provided by the author/publisher for an honest review.

**Reviewed by preppea on I ♥ Bookie Nookie Reviews.

View all my reviews

BUY IT NOW! - Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment