Saturday, October 19, 2013

Review: Tug of War

Tug of WarTug of War by K. Larsen
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

TUG OF WAR was sexy and hilarious. I totally loved author, K. Larsen’s writing style. Throughout the entire book, I was gasping for breath – one minute it was from the insanely hot chemistry the characters shared and the next minute it was from my outrageous fits of laughter. It was excellent entertainment and I didn’t want it to end!

Clara is a total cougar . . .
Cougars? Seriously, since when does thirty-two put you in cougar territory?” I chortle.
“When the boys hitting on you are a decade or more younger than you. That’s when.
Ok, so maybe not quite a cougar, but she’s hot and sassy and totally comfortable with her sexuality. What she’s not comfortable with is commitment, but she has her reasons and those reasons remain a mystery for the majority of the book. In fact, I thought I was going to have to have a sparring session with the author because the end was getting dangerously close and there were still a lot of unanswered questions. THANK GOD the loose ends were wrapped up and there was not cliffhanger at the end - I was *mostly* happy with the outcome and that was only because I wanted her to end up with BOTH men!

TUG OF WAR is a wonderfully funny story of not 1, but 2 “Prince Charmings” and 1 damaged damsel. Although I loved Clara’s sassy spunk, there were times I totally wanted to strangle her. She was an incredibly selfish heroine at times and there were moments I was surprised I even liked her, but we eventually learn what fuels the fiery wall she has built around her heart. It is obvious that both men love her and she loves them, but which one will eventually tear down her defenses?
I let you run away but my heart won’t oblige me. You haunt the world inside me,” he whispers. “I covet your attention Clara and I'm willing to invade your life, because eventually you will yield to me.
Here's MY cast:




Don’t cheat yourself; snatch this little gem up when it is released on October 25, 2013. Trust me, you will love every minute of it!


✳✳ Copy provided by the author/publisher for an honest review.

✳✳ Reviewed on I ♥ Bookie Nookie Reviews


___________________________________________________
If you like this type of book, you might enjoy one of these groups. Check us out!

Menage Readers

Erotic Enchants

Bookie Nookie's Erotic Lending Group

View all my reviews



No comments:

Post a Comment