- Contact Us - Review Policy
- Blog Tour Testimonials
- Blog Tours - Blogger Sign Up
- Panty Melting Hotness or Just Really, Really Good!
- Click Here for Free eBooks!!
- Erotic Terms - What's This Mean?
- Blog Tour Schedule: A Ghost of an Affair by Ellen March - Nov 24th - Dec 8th @Ms_ellen_march
- Blog Tour Schedule: Charleston Past Midnight by Christine Edwards - Oct 31st - Nov 14th
Tuesday, August 20, 2013
Review: Love Exactly
Love Exactly by Cassandra Giovanni
My rating: 3 of 5 stars
❝ This was love exactly as it was supposed to be, slow, sweet, and agonizing in its perfect way.❞
LOVE EXACTLY is a sweet fairy-tale romance complete with a handsome prince that every girl dreams of finding some day.
Emma is a nobody, okay, well, that’s not entirely true. She’s an aspiring author with a penchant for music and a budget for cheap coffee. Who knew that a 99¢ cup of coffee could lead a girl to finding the man of her dreams and a life filled with happily ever afters? I must have missed THAT memo!
Evan, on the other hand, is a “Rock God” with a bad boy image and a heart of gold. *Mark down 3 points for him* One look at Emma was all he needed, he was a goner and totally smitten with this down-to-earth beauty.
LOVE EXACTLY will make your dreams come true if you are jonesing for a love-at-first-sight, bubblegum romance. It’s light on the steam, which makes it perfect for romance lovers of all ages.
✳✳ Copy provided by the author/publisher for an honest review.
✳✳ Reviewed on I ♥ Bookie Nookie Reviews
If you like this type of book, you might enjoy one of these groups. Check us out!
Bookie Nookie's Erotic Lending Group
BUY IT NOW! - Amazon
View all my reviews
Posted by I ♥ Bookie Nookie at 9:34 PM