- Contact Us - Review Policy
- Blog Tour Testimonials
- Blog Tours - Blogger Sign Up
- Panty Melting Hotness or Just Really, Really Good!
- Click Here for Free eBooks!!
- Erotic Terms - What's This Mean?
- Blog Tour Schedule: A Ghost of an Affair by Ellen March - Nov 24th - Dec 8th @Ms_ellen_march
- Blog Tour Schedule: Charleston Past Midnight by Christine Edwards - Oct 31st - Nov 14th
Tuesday, August 20, 2013
Review: Gone Wild
Gone Wild by Ever McCormick
My rating: 3 of 5 stars
Betrayal and lies… Who wouldn’t want to escape that reality?
That is exactly what heroine, Ina does when she discovers that her long-time boyfriend has been unfaithful. When she retreats to a secluded mountain cabin to lick her wounds, she doesn’t count on falling for the mysterious and sexy grounds keeper, Adam. It wasn’t love at first sight; it was more like LUST at first sight laced with a healthy does of skepticism and animosity. Neither Adam nor Ina have any desire to get tangled up in a romantic fling; Adam is still recovering from a wounded past and Ina is fresh out of a long-term relationship.
Adam and Ina develop a comfortable friendship that ultimately leads to more, but it wouldn’t be a satisfying story if they didn’t have a few obstacles to overcome along the way.
The story, while predictable, was entertaining. I’ll definitely read more by this new author in the future.
✳✳ Copy provided by the author/publisher for an honest review.
✳✳ Reviewed on I ♥ Bookie Nookie Reviews
If you like this type of book, you might enjoy one of these groups. Check us out!
Bookie Nookie's Erotic Lending Group
BUY IT NOW! - Amazon
View all my reviews
Posted by I ♥ Bookie Nookie at 6:54 PM