- Contact Us - Review Policy
- Blog Tour Testimonials
- Blog Tours - Blogger Sign Up
- Panty Melting Hotness or Just Really, Really Good!
- Click Here for Free eBooks!!
- Erotic Terms - What's This Mean?
- Blog Tour Schedule: A Ghost of an Affair by Ellen March - Nov 24th - Dec 8th @Ms_ellen_march
- Blog Tour Schedule: Charleston Past Midnight by Christine Edwards - Oct 31st - Nov 14th
Saturday, August 3, 2013
Review: First Tango In Paris
First Tango In Paris by Emma Styles
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
FIRST TANGO IN PARIS is a real-life, sexual adventure into the swingers’ lifestyle that spans over a 10-year period. So, as long as you know what you are getting into, you should have a pleasurable experience.
As a female who leaves the kink and partner swapping strictly to the pages of my erotic novels, I am always intrigued by the real life characters who actually live it and make it work.
Author, Emma Styles, gives the reader an interesting and sometimes outrageous account of her life as part of a swinging couple as well as how she balances her decadent sexual life with her family and business life.
If you are looking to find out more about how the naughty-half live, then FIRST TANGO IN PARIS should do the trick! If you enjoy this read, then be sure to keep your eyes peeled for the sequel (publication date yet to be announced) that will cover her life as a swinging housewife in the nineties.
✳✳ Copy provided by the author/publisher for an honest review.
✳✳ Reviewed on I ♥ Bookie Nookie Reviews
If you like this type of book, you might enjoy one of these groups. Check us out!
Bookie Nookie's Erotic Lending Group
BUY IT NOW! - Amazon
View all my reviews
Posted by I ♥ Bookie Nookie at 10:20 AM