- Contact Us - Review Policy
- Blog Tour Testimonials
- Blog Tours - Blogger Sign Up
- Panty Melting Hotness or Just Really, Really Good!
- Click Here for Free eBooks!!
- Erotic Terms - What's This Mean?
- Blog Tour Schedule: A Ghost of an Affair by Ellen March - Nov 24th - Dec 8th @Ms_ellen_march
- Blog Tour Schedule: Charleston Past Midnight by Christine Edwards - Oct 31st - Nov 14th
Sunday, May 5, 2013
Sizzling by Susan Mallery
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
Well, this third book in the BUCHANANS is definitely not "sizzling", but it sure is sweet.
SIZZLING is a feel-good romance about the plain jane and the celebrity playboy falling in love. If you have read the previous books in the series, you can appreciate the trials and tribulations family members have experienced at the hands of the bitchy matriarch of the Buchanan family...whew! She certainly is a handful, but she becomes somewhat more tolerable in this installment.
The plot in the series thickens and there are loads of new developments in this book. I highly recommend it! SIZZLING is a nice change of pace if you read a lot of naughty stuff and certainly no less satisfying. If a sweet romance read is what you are in the mood for, then snatch up this little gem and you are sure to enjoy it!
✳✳ Reviewed on I ♥ Bookie Nookie Reviews
If you like this type of book, you might enjoy one of these groups. Check us out!
Bookie Nookie's Erotic Lending Group
View all my reviews
BUY IT NOW! - Amazon
Posted by I ♥ Bookie Nookie at 10:37 AM