- Contact Us - Review Policy
- Blog Tour Testimonials
- Blog Tours - Blogger Sign Up
- Panty Melting Hotness or Just Really, Really Good!
- Click Here for Free eBooks!!
- Erotic Terms - What's This Mean?
- Blog Tour Schedule: A Ghost of an Affair by Ellen March - Nov 24th - Dec 8th @Ms_ellen_march
- Blog Tour Schedule: Charleston Past Midnight by Christine Edwards - Oct 31st - Nov 14th
Sunday, May 5, 2013
Review: The Geek Next Door
The Geek Next Door by Lauren Fraser
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
LOVED! LOVED! LOVED! LOVED! This book!
There were a lot of great things about THE GEEK NEXT DOOR. I really enjoyed both the hero and heroine. They were both strong and likeable...I was really rooting for them to end up together. Of course, you know every romance with an HEA has to have a conflict that eventually gets resolved and this romance was no exception.
I always like a good story where the most unlikely people end up in a romantic relationship--in this case, if you happened to miss it from the title it was the beauty and the geek. Dylan, the geek turned sex god behind closed doors, makes me want to stop and re-evaluate my preconceived notions about the nerds of the world...
If you are looking to change your mind on the geeks of the world, then THE GEEK NEXT DOOR will definitely give you the confidence you need to change your perception of that nerdy exterior!
✳✳ Reviewed on I ♥ Bookie Nookie Reviews
If you like this type of book, you might enjoy one of these groups. Check us out!
Bookie Nookie's Erotic Lending Group
View all my reviews
BUY IT NOW! - Amazon
Posted by I ♥ Bookie Nookie at 10:43 AM