Sunday, May 5, 2013

Review: The Geek Next Door


The Geek Next Door
The Geek Next Door by Lauren Fraser

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



LOVED! LOVED! LOVED! LOVED! This book!

There were a lot of great things about THE GEEK NEXT DOOR. I really enjoyed both the hero and heroine. They were both strong and likeable...I was really rooting for them to end up together. Of course, you know every romance with an HEA has to have a conflict that eventually gets resolved and this romance was no exception.

I always like a good story where the most unlikely people end up in a romantic relationship--in this case, if you happened to miss it from the title it was the beauty and the geek. Dylan, the geek turned sex god behind closed doors, makes me want to stop and re-evaluate my preconceived notions about the nerds of the world...

If you are looking to change your mind on the geeks of the world, then THE GEEK NEXT DOOR will definitely give you the confidence you need to change your perception of that nerdy exterior!

______________________________________________________________________
✳✳ Reviewed on I ♥ Bookie Nookie Reviews

___________________________________________________
If you like this type of book, you might enjoy one of these groups. Check us out!

Menage Readers

Erotic Enchants

Bookie Nookie's Erotic Lending Group


View all my reviews

BUY IT NOW! - Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment