Sunday, May 5, 2013

Review: For Research Purposes Only


For Research Purposes Only
For Research Purposes Only by Stephanie Williams

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY is the first book I have read by this author and I will definitely be looking for more! If you are looking for a sexy quickie (who doesn't love a quickie?) with lots of steam and a good story, then you should check this one out!

Short erotic reads are hard to pull off successfully in my opinion, because there is a lot to fit into few pages. I usually feel a little slighted in the character development department. There are tons of ways these shorties can go, but these seem to be the most common:

---Strangers meet and get really freaky within 5 minutes and oh! Guess what? They are now head over heels in love...okay, not so realistic but can be good if that is what you are looking for.

---Strangers get freaky within the first 5 minutes of meeting and do every intimate deed known to man and a few new ones...like that too if I am expecting to ready that kind of book.

---Friends/co-workers get freaky after years of knowing each other...this is the shorty that works best for me and this is what FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY is all about. I love this because the characters already have a foundation for a relationship ...they sort of know what they are getting in to with the other person at least on some level.

The characters in this book had MAJOR chemistry...I mean smokin' hot! Lacy and Marty are just good together in all aspects and seem to be happy and content. Then enter Jerry, the longtime friend and total hottie, panty dropper--it really felt like a natural addition to their relationship and not at all intrusive. I loved it! What's not to love about 3 sexy people rolling around between the sheets? Get it! You will be happy you did!


______________________________________________________________________
If you like this type of book, you might enjoy one of these groups. Check us out!

Menage Readers

Erotic Enchants

Bookie Nookie's Erotic eBook Exchange



View all my reviews

BUY IT NOW! - Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment