Saturday, May 4, 2013

Review: Easy

Easy by Tammara Webber
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I'm still on such a high from this book, I'm not sure I can write a review that will do it justice. Easy is beautiful and raw, familiar and touching. I fell in love with all the main characters; Jacqueline for her innocence, her heart and her vulnerability, Lucas for his depth and the fact that he didnt spare even a second glance for anyone but Jacquelyn, Erin for her loyalty and Landon for his witty banter and openness. I rooted for them to fall in love and ached for them when they hurt. This is a story that you'll rush through because you want to find the happily ever after you know must be there, then regret that you didn't go slower so you could still be immersed in their world. A book you'll want to read again right after you finish so you can enjoy it all over again!

View all my reviews

BUY IT NOW! - Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment