Sunday, May 5, 2013

Review: Breaking Free


Breaking Free
Breaking Free by Cherise Sinclair

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



Master Nolan is most talented at coaxing the desired response from his subs. Beth is a wounded one--physically and mentally abused by her Dom/husband for 2 years--head Dom at the Shadowlands, Master Z is not sure any Dom will be able to bring her back around. Master Nolan is up for the challenge! Wow! He sure has a knack for giving her what she needs--even when *she* doesn't know what she needs.

Oh! I must confess that I was wrong...(Gasp)...if you read any of my previous Shadowland reviews, I mentioned that all the female protags seem to be on the plump side...not Beth. Beth is on the opposite end of the body scale--stick thin with protruding hip bones and a small chest.

I was going to move to a different genre for a little change, but this series has sucked me in and I am kind of past the point of return and I just have to know Master Cullen's story. So, I will start that one tonight. MASTERS OF THE SHADOWLANDS series is a great place for readers to start if they are interested in reading erotic romance that focuses on the glittery aspects of BDSM.

______________________________________________________________________
If you like this type of book, you might enjoy one of these groups. Check us out!

Menage Readers

Erotic Enchants

Bookie Nookie's Erotic eBook Exchange



View all my reviews

BUY IT NOW! - Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment