- Contact Us - Review Policy
- Blog Tour Testimonials
- Blog Tours - Blogger Sign Up
- Panty Melting Hotness or Just Really, Really Good!
- Click Here for Free eBooks!!
- Erotic Terms - What's This Mean?
- Blog Tour Schedule: A Ghost of an Affair by Ellen March - Nov 24th - Dec 8th @Ms_ellen_march
- Blog Tour Schedule: Charleston Past Midnight by Christine Edwards - Oct 31st - Nov 14th
Sunday, March 17, 2013
Tease by C.D. Reiss
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
If BEG left me begging for more, then TEASE, staying true to the title, was barely successful in whetting my appetite for all I want to know about the handsome and powerful, Jonathon and his oh-so-willing object of affection, Monica.
Jonathon is my favorite kind of hero; sexy, powerful and dominant to the core -remaining so very charming even as he orders his woman to her knees *sigh*.
Monica is really trying hard to stay true to herself and her dreams, but Jonathon’s powers of persuasion are a force to be reckoned with and resisting his charms is going to take more will power than I believe she possesses.
At this point, all I can say is: WHERE THE HELL IS THE 3RD INSTALLMENT C.D.?
✳✳ Reviewed on I ♥ Bookie Nookie Reviews
If you like this type of book, you might enjoy one of these groups. Check us out!
Bookie Nookie's Erotic Lending Group
View all my reviews
BUY IT NOW! - Amazon
Posted by I ♥ Bookie Nookie at 2:59 PM