Sunday, March 17, 2013

Review: Beg


Beg
Beg by C.D. Reiss

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



BEG left me begging for more! This first installment of the LOS ANGELES NIGHTS e-Serial is a quickie that pulled me in from the beginning! At 70 pages, BEG can best be labeled as a serial novella in a series of installments for lack of a better word - this type of read has been dubbed an "e-serial".

I originally snagged this little gem for free on Amazon and quickly moved on to the next installment because I really needed to know what would happen next! I am not so sure I like this new trend of serial novellas – I don’t ever totally feel satisfied since there is really never any resolution, kind of like a soap opera… I imagine this is what a “crack-head” must feel like.

Monica is a singer trying to make it big in LA and has no time for dating – right now she is keeping her eye on the prize and that prize is cutting a record deal. It’s the key to her future.

Enter Jonathon, the handsome owner of the hotel in which Monica works. He also has his eye on the prize and that prize is Monica!

Rest assured, this is not a wham-bam-thank-you-ma’am kind of story. They definitely take their sweet time getting down to business and the journey definitely has me intrigued.

✳✳ Reviewed on I ♥ Bookie Nookie Reviews

___________________________________________________
If you like this type of book, you might enjoy one of these groups. Check us out!

Menage Readers

Erotic Enchants

Bookie Nookie's Erotic Lending Group






View all my reviews

BUY IT NOW! - Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment