Sunday, January 20, 2013

Review: The Love of My (Other) Life


The Love of My (Other) Life
The Love of My (Other) Life by Traci L. Slatton

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



THE LOVE OF MY (OTHER) LIFE is a classic example of why you shouldn’t judge a book by its cover!

A fair comparison would be picking up a glass and chugging what you think is water only to find that it’s vodka! The cover makes me think “erotic, ” but what you really get is a sweet romance with an interesting storyline – although the lack of steam was surprising, it was enjoyable all the same. I was also please to find there is actually a reason behind such an erotic cover for a book that is more romantic in nature.

When starving artist, Tessa Barnum is initially approached by the crazy homeless man claiming they are married in an alternate universe, she does what any sane person would do: she runs away as fast as her feet can carry her! The scruffy looking Brian Tennyson cannot be so easily deterred as there are many reasons he has traversed hyperspace and defied the laws of nature, so he continues on in a persistent manner until he finally grabs her attention.

I was convinced I knew how THE LOVE OF MY (OTHER) LIFE would end, but surprise, surprise! I was wrong! If you like the idea of another “you” existing in a parallel universe, a little mystery and some romance weaved into a good story, then THE LOVE OF MY (OTHER) LIFE will be a treat to read.

✳✳ Copy provided by the author/publisher for an honest review.

**Reviewed on I ♥ Bookie Nookie Reviews

______________________________________________________________________
If you like this type of book, you might enjoy one of these groups. Check us out!

Menage Readers

Erotic Enchants

Bookie Nookie's Erotic Lending Group



View all my reviews

BUY IT NOW! - Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment