Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Review: The Edge of Never


The Edge of Never
The Edge of Never by J.A. Redmerski

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



Geez! Somebody please warn me when I am about to read a tearjerker! THE EDGE OF NEVER was a beautifully emotional story and I fear for the next book I pick up to read :-)

When twenty-somethings Cam and Andrew are thrown together in a wonderful twist of fate, who knew things would become so deep - for lack of a better word - between them. I am certain neither had a clue where their relationship would lead them because if they had that kind of foresight, they never would have let it happen. Both have secrets holding them back from loving again, but fate is persistent and has other plans.

If you want to cry a little and feel uplifted at the same time, then this is a must read romance!



View all my reviews

BUY IT NOW! - Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment