- Contact Us - Review Policy
- Blog Tour Testimonials
- Blog Tours - Blogger Sign Up
- Panty Melting Hotness or Just Really, Really Good!
- Click Here for Free eBooks!!
- Erotic Terms - What's This Mean?
- Blog Tour Schedule: A Ghost of an Affair by Ellen March - Nov 24th - Dec 8th @Ms_ellen_march
- Blog Tour Schedule: Charleston Past Midnight by Christine Edwards - Oct 31st - Nov 14th
Wednesday, December 12, 2012
Review: The Edge of Never
The Edge of Never by J.A. Redmerski
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
Geez! Somebody please warn me when I am about to read a tearjerker! THE EDGE OF NEVER was a beautifully emotional story and I fear for the next book I pick up to read :-)
When twenty-somethings Cam and Andrew are thrown together in a wonderful twist of fate, who knew things would become so deep - for lack of a better word - between them. I am certain neither had a clue where their relationship would lead them because if they had that kind of foresight, they never would have let it happen. Both have secrets holding them back from loving again, but fate is persistent and has other plans.
If you want to cry a little and feel uplifted at the same time, then this is a must read romance!
View all my reviews
BUY IT NOW! - Amazon
Posted by I ♥ Bookie Nookie at 6:22 PM