Saturday, November 3, 2012

Review: Release Me: A Novel


Release Me: A Novel
Release Me: A Novel by J. Kenner

My rating: 2 of 5 stars



Zzzzzzzzz…. Zzzzzzzzz…. Snooze alert!

I’m sorry; I just could not get into this book. At about 50% in, I was still waiting for something exciting to happen and had to force myself to hurry up and finish it. I thought it was lacking in emotional depth, resulting in a failure to really connect as a reader with the characters. Everything seemed so superficial and contrived to me – I didn’t feel as if they were actually communicating AT ALL and that was one of the main reasons the story just didn’t work for me.

RELEASE ME definitely had potential, but ultimately failed to deliver the goods in the end.

✳✳ Copy provided by the author/publisher for an honest review.
______________________________________________________________________
If you like this type of book, you might enjoy one of these groups. Check us out!

Menage Readers

Erotic Enchants

Bookie Nookie's Erotic Lending Group




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment