- Contact Us - Review Policy
- Blog Tour Testimonials
- Blog Tours - Blogger Sign Up
- Panty Melting Hotness or Just Really, Really Good!
- Click Here for Free eBooks!!
- Erotic Terms - What's This Mean?
- Blog Tour Schedule: A Ghost of an Affair by Ellen March - Nov 24th - Dec 8th @Ms_ellen_march
- Blog Tour Schedule: Charleston Past Midnight by Christine Edwards - Oct 31st - Nov 14th
Monday, November 12, 2012
Liaison by Natasha Knight
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
LIAISON (now titled TAUGHT TO KNEEL) hits all the right buttons in this sexy quickie, a story of moving on and finding peace and satisfaction.
Gabrielle has been carrying the weight of the world on her shoulders after losing the love of her life. She knows that absolving herself from the heavy guilt she has felt since the death of her husband can only be achieved where her life with her husband began. Upon arrival to the Tuscan countryside, sadness weighs heavy on her heart, but when the beautiful stranger Julian enters the picture; her life and desires change in a flash.
At 33 pages, LIAISON (TAUGHT TO KNEEL) has a surprisingly well-developed story line and characters. I am really hoping to learn more about Gabrielle’s journey into the unknown world of pain and pleasure as well as the healing powers this lifestyle serves for her in the future.
✳✳ Copy provided by the author/publisher for an honest review.
**Reviewed on I ♥ Bookie Nookie Reviews
If you like this type of book, you might enjoy one of these groups. Check us out!
Bookie Nookie's Erotic Lending Group
View all my reviews
Posted by I ♥ Bookie Nookie at 9:16 AM