Friday, October 12, 2012

Review: Toni's Dilemma


Toni's Dilemma
Toni's Dilemma by Trillium

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



TONI'S DILEMMA didn't sound like much of a dilemma to me at all. This hot little home for the holidays story was entertaining and took me a little by surprise.

Peter, Toni's Master has invited her former lover to Christmas dinner and though quite stressful, the possibilities of how the night would play out were endless. I was certain that I knew how this story would end, but I was quite surprised by the path the author took. Although TONI'S DILEMMA has a holiday theme, it is sure to please year around!

If you are looking for a short story that catches you off guard and teases your senses, then this is a great story for you.

**Reviewed on I ♥ Bookie Nookie Reviews and The Romance Reviews.


The Romance Review



______________________________________________________________________
If you like this type of book, you might enjoy one of these groups. Check us out!

Menage Readers

Erotic Enchants

Bookie Nookie's Erotic eBook Exchange



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment