- Contact Us - Review Policy
- Blog Tour Testimonials
- Blog Tours - Blogger Sign Up
- Panty Melting Hotness or Just Really, Really Good!
- Click Here for Free eBooks!!
- Erotic Terms - What's This Mean?
- Blog Tour Schedule: A Ghost of an Affair by Ellen March - Nov 24th - Dec 8th @Ms_ellen_march
- Blog Tour Schedule: Charleston Past Midnight by Christine Edwards - Oct 31st - Nov 14th
Friday, October 12, 2012
Review: Toni's Dilemma
Toni's Dilemma by Trillium
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
TONI'S DILEMMA didn't sound like much of a dilemma to me at all. This hot little home for the holidays story was entertaining and took me a little by surprise.
Peter, Toni's Master has invited her former lover to Christmas dinner and though quite stressful, the possibilities of how the night would play out were endless. I was certain that I knew how this story would end, but I was quite surprised by the path the author took. Although TONI'S DILEMMA has a holiday theme, it is sure to please year around!
If you are looking for a short story that catches you off guard and teases your senses, then this is a great story for you.
**Reviewed on I ♥ Bookie Nookie Reviews and The Romance Reviews.
If you like this type of book, you might enjoy one of these groups. Check us out!
Bookie Nookie's Erotic eBook Exchange
View all my reviews
Posted by I ♥ Bookie Nookie at 5:36 PM