- Contact Us - Review Policy
- Blog Tour Testimonials
- Blog Tours - Blogger Sign Up
- Panty Melting Hotness or Just Really, Really Good!
- Click Here for Free eBooks!!
- Erotic Terms - What's This Mean?
- Blog Tour Schedule: A Ghost of an Affair by Ellen March - Nov 24th - Dec 8th @Ms_ellen_march
- Blog Tour Schedule: Charleston Past Midnight by Christine Edwards - Oct 31st - Nov 14th
Tuesday, April 3, 2012
Review: The Bikini Diaries
The Bikini Diaries by Lacey Alexander
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
Holy cow! I thought I had read an erotic novel before, but boy was I wrong! This was hot! hot! hot!
The story begins with a woman named Wendy who is on a business trip-sitting at the pool doing her paperwork when she spots this hot babe sporting a teeny weeny white string bikini and she feels a stab of jealously at the imagined life this woman must have. As a results she decides that she has nothing to lose by reinventing herself--even if only temporarily, because what happens at the resort, stays at the resort...right?
After purchasing a sexy new wardrobe, her confidence is booming, so she decides to test out her new look at a local club. She decides to totally abandon all the boundaries of her comfort zone--which she does and meets a hot little freak named Brandon who proceeds to turn her life as she knew it inside out and upside down.
I would recommend this book to anyone looking for a very descriptive, erotic read about freaks in the sheets and losing all inhibitions.
If you like this type of book, you might enjoy one of these groups. Check us out!
View all my reviews
Posted by I ♥ Bookie Nookie at 6:51 PM