Thursday, February 16, 2012

The Sweet Gum Tree by Katherine Allred

The Sweet Gum TreeThe Sweet Gum Tree by Katherine Allred

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Wow! What an emotionally fantastic read!

THE SWEET GUM TREE is a story that follows a precocious little girl named Alix French throughout her childhood trials and tribulations that sometimes had me laughing until I had a stitch in my side and other times had me forcing back tears. That range of emotion continued on in the roller-coaster type fashion all the way to the end - when Alix finally gets her happily-ever-after. If you are cursing me for the slight spoiler for outing the HEA ending, DON'T! Trust me when I say this story will wear you out and you will be plenty surprised will all the unexpected turns the story takes!

This is a great romantic drama, so if that is what you are searching for, then get this book - I hope you will enjoy it as much as I did!



View all my reviews


BUY IT NOW! - Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment