Sunday, February 19, 2012

Fifty Shades Darker by E.L. James

Fifty Shades Darker (Fifty Shades, #2)Fifty Shades Darker by E.L. James

My rating: 2 of 5 stars


I did not feel the love for this one like I did for book 1.

Fifty was obnoxiously moody and needy. I love dark and brooding dominant heroes...but goodness, he just wore me out and not in a good way.

I also got sick of the repetitive rhetoric... My inner goddess..well, I just hate that concept to begin with, but it must have been used a million times and I never want to hear it again. Then, there is the word beguile - using it in any form or fashion from this point forward in this series will make me throw my reader and that will just piss me off... I am not certain I will even read the final book even though I already own it.

Peace out Fifty, it's been real...drawn out. Notice I started this book on Sept 21, 2011... This has to be a record for me.



View all my reviews

BUY IT NOW! - Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment