Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Effortless (Thoughtless Book 2) by S.C. Stephens

EffortlessEffortless by S.C. Stephens

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


**TEMPORARY RAVINGS UNTIL I CAN POST A REAL REVIEW...HOPEFULLY BEFORE MY HAIR TURNS GREY AND FALLS OUT...

Fantastic! Dare I say it was an even better read than book 1...yes, I believe I dare say...

EFFORTLESS is a continuation and book 2 in the THOUGHTLESS series. It is as equally heart wrenching and emotional as the first book and the characters grow even more lovable, if that is even possible... I am already dying to read book 3, OMG I am like an addict! When is it coming? She hasn't even started on it from what I understand :-(

If you are looking for a great story with wonderful characters that will send your emotions reeling, then this really is a must read book for you!




View all my reviews

BUY IT NOW! - Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment