Friday, September 16, 2011

Wrong by Shelby Morgen

WrongWrong by Shelby Morgen

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I am a sucker for a "geek and freak" story. I also love a good cougar story. Lucky for me, WRONG is just the right combination of the two!


This little shortie features shy Katie who is much more comfortable hiding behind her latest book about the big bang theory than swapping "sexy talk" with her leather clad admirer. Well, scratch that...she is shy until she gets a few drinks in her system at which point, she loses all her inhibitions and makes no bones about what she wants with her freaky-hot, young Michael.

Shelby Morgen does a great job at creating interesting and likeable...and HOT characters in a short story. I loved Michael's confidence and how he successfully enticed Katie's more adventurous, sexy side to the surface with a little dirty talk and naughty promises.

Looking for a quickie? WRONG will surely tickle your fancy in all the right places!



**Reviewed on I ♥ Bookie Nookie Reviews and The Romance Reviews.



The Romance Review



View all my reviews

BUY IT NOW! - Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment