Some Girls Bite by Chloe Neill
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
Main reasons to love this book:
1. Snarky humor from ass-kicking female protagonist, Merit.
2. Brooding, sexy, alpha male/master vampire and love interest named Ethan.
3. Delicious vampire-second in command at a rival vamp house, the House of Navarre. As equally alpha as Ethan--also a love interest. His name is Morgan...and the mental picture is equally as hot as Ethan--maybe even more so.
4. Lots of sexual tension between said female and vampireS.
5. 2 awesome side-kicks. Merit's Side kick #1=Mallory/roommate/BFF/sorcerer. Merit's Side kick #2=Lindsey/new vamp BFF/house guard/mentor.
6. Oh! Can't forget Jeff, the geeky shifter with a raging hard-on for Merit.
I really loved how this story developed and I was quite surprised by the ending. Of-course the ending poses a major problem for Ethan and the decision he made during "the altercation." Hmmm...I smell a whole lot of very interesting situations in book #2. This is a great book for lovers of the paranormal, if you haven't gotten this series, now is the perfect time!
View all my reviews
BUY IT NOW! - Amazon