Saturday, May 4, 2013

Review: Point of Retreat

Point of Retreat by Colleen Hoover
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

How refreshing! Once again, I am in love with the little things about this book that are such a refreshing take. I can't name how many times I've been annoyed by a sequel b/c the author had to recount everything that happened in the first book. Or how many times I've loved a relationship so much I wished I could read it all over again but from the guys' perspective. This sequel was from Will's perspective, so not only did NOTHING feel like a rehash at the beginning, we got to experience the same loving relationship from the other person involved. I LOVED that! Will was such a loyal, amazing guy in the first book so it was really nice to experience him first hand in this book - and to see that no matter what they went through together, he really was that guy :)

View all my reviews

BUY IT NOW! - Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment