Saturday, May 4, 2013

Review: Slammed

Slammed by Colleen Hoover
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

How often does someone make you cry for two days straight and as soon as they stop you say THANK YOU, can I have some more??? B/c that's basically what happened when I read this book. I cried SOOO much I was worried my husband was going to start asking questions, and then as SOON as I finished I jumped right into Point of Retreat with NO hesitation! This book was awesome! It was so refreshing to have a love story where the characters admit from day one how strongly they feel for each other instead of spending the entire book wondering if the other person likes them. Even though there are so many battles and obstacles through the course of the story, the one constant you ALWAYS know is that they both love each other. I loved that. I loved them. I loved Slammed! Read it!

View all my reviews

BUY IT NOW! - Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment