Sunday, May 5, 2013

Review: A Table for Three


A Table for Three
A Table for Three by Lainey Reese

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



I always love the menage-relationships and watching them come to fruition.

Let me set it up for you. Riley is an innocent (of-course) transplant from Washington State. Having lived with her parents for most of her 24 years, she hasn't had much room to explore her sexuality beyond the 3 boring men she has had sex with. On her first night in "The City", she ventures out to experience the night life and went home with a little more than she bargained for...

Enter hot, sexy AND rich Dom x 2...Cade and Trevor are BFFs and have shared every woman they have ever dated since college. The are dominant to the "Nth" degree. They have a whole list of their expectations of her as their submissive girlfriend and she is (shockingly) willing to comply. I did feel my blood boil on occasion when that dominant side surfaced, but then the would reward her greatly and pretty much treat her like a total princess around the clock. I could live with that...

What erotic romance would be complete without a mystery and a little suspense? This one is lacking neither. I am interested to see what Lainey Reese comes out with next. I am really looking forward to the next book in the series and if it is anything like this first one, I will not be disappointed.

✳✳ Reviewed on I ♥ Bookie Nookie Reviews

___________________________________________________
If you like this type of book, you might enjoy one of these groups. Check us out!

Menage Readers

Erotic Enchants

Bookie Nookie's Erotic Lending Group


View all my reviews



BUY IT NOW! - Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment